1 September 2017

Eat Your Greens welcoming September recipes


So my friends, I'm back here hosting Eat Your Greens and have to break the news to you: It's September!! It's slightly shocking to notice, but I'm actually quite happy. I'm a fan of autumn and am looking forward to the cosy evenings on the sofa when the rain drizzles outside, let alone all the squash dishes!

I would also like to say that the August round of Eat Your Greens was extremely beautiful, and I encourage you all to go and read Shaheen's round up and visit all our participating cooks' blogs! I can't believe what variety of greens and vibrant recipes came together once again.

I'm convinced that we can do the same in September, so please share your green vegan or vegetarian recipes with us, and we will all be thrilled to get some new cooking inspiration.

Read the full instructions here on how to participate and get cooking!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. Here is my entry, does not look very green but it is made with marrows - honest!
    https://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/lemon-marrow-conserve-jam-jelly.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's such a great recipe! It looks like it's going to be a quiet month for entries, but we'll see.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.