6 August 2017

Corn cobs with chilli butter


And once again we have summer on the plate here. I'm thrilled about the seasonal corn cobs that I can buy in my local vegetable market. They are such an easy summer food, just boil them a bit and you're ready to go. Of course they are also an brilliant addition for all sorts of veggie barbeques.

I served these corn cobs just with homemade chilli butter, fried halloumi and some tomatoes, and a tasty meal was ready. What is your favourite combo with corn cobs?

I hope you've had a nice weekend and are ready for a new week. I'm starting my Danish language classes tomorrow evening, so I'm a bit excited about going back to school. I like language learning, but who knows if I can still pick up things at this age!


Have a good week!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. your corn cobs look lovely - fresh ones are so nice just by themselves - and apparently learning languages is one of the protective factors again dementia so I am sure you are looking after your brain as well as having fun learning - enjoy your classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We will see how it goes, tomorrow another class...

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.