4 July 2017

New potatoes with mushroom sauce


Yes, indeed this is another plate of summer food. Today I'm having boiled new potatoes (with skins of course as per the Scandi style), creamy mushroom sauce and a fresh salad with watermelon and strawberries. This is so good and comforting!

This kind of dishes will be my standard all summer long, and I'm very sorry that I have less recipes to share. I try to at least occassionally share what I'm eating so that you can also have a look. I would also be curious to know your favourite dishes in the summer. Is it all about fresh and local produce or what are you eating? Please share in the comment box below, and enjoy your summer food!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.