29 January 2014

Botanic Garden Oxford


I have been a little bit absent from the blog and Twitter due to my main internet connection being inaccessible for a few days. It was quite a refreshing break, but now I really want to write something again. This will only be a short post though, for all you flower and plant lovers out there.

A couple of weeks ago I visited the Botanic Garden in Oxford, and I want to share with you some of the photos I took in the oldest botanic garden of Britain. It's one of my favourite places, a visit there is so uplifting when you see all those wonderful plants and trees. Back then a part of the garden was closed due to flooding of the river close by, but luckily the greenhouses were open. Hopefully one day I'll manage to go to Oxford in the summer, because then the garden must be an even more magical place.

Hope you'll enjoy the impressions! ~ Your VegHog


























2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back! I love botanical gardens; nature in general!
    Thanks your sharing your photos, they're very beautiful. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad to be back! I love those gardens too, and these photos were taken in England in January, which tends to be fairly gloomy, so it's a nice splash of colour for a change. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.